Thursday, July 28

How To Make Traditional Eggnog

I got curious about this eggnog. Before I watch the instructions on how to make traditional eggnog on the video, I was expecting that the result would be some kind of baked biscuit. Honestly, the only eggnog I am aware of is this:

So I searched, and eventually found out that eggnog is a sweetened dairy-based beverage made with milk, cream, sugar, beaten eggs (which gives it a frothy texture), and flavoured with ground cinnamon and nutmeg. The alcoholic versions also exist with the addition of various liquors, such as brandy, rum, or whiskey.

Hmmm, I think I would try making this eggnog on Christmas. No worries for sugar. Since it would be Christmas, I think it's okay to indulge a little on sweets. I wonder what will it taste like. Anyways, here's how to make traditional eggnog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment